- Application forms are taken to over 100 high schools in Montserrado County, Margibi County and Bomi County.
- Each elected high school is allowed to submit five of their top high school students who have shown strong academic excellence and some level of volunteerism in their school or community.
- These forms should be submitted by the students at the Security Desk at the Ministry of Finance and Development Planning. Or these forms should be scanned and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your school did not receive a hard copy of the form, you can download the form and ask the head of your school or religious leader to nominate you. Students are also allowed to download this form from the website. After completing the forms, they should be scanned and email it to email@example.com.
- Please note that each student must be nominated by the Head of School, Religious Leader, or Community Leader. All forms must be fully completed and signed.
- After all, applications have been collected, there will be an evaluation of the applications and the top 100 will be invited for aptitude exams.
- After the aptitude exam, the top 20 will be called for a few voluntary activities, an excursion and an interview with the Student and their Parent.
- After this evaluation, the top 10 will be called for a panel interview. Post this evaluation, the top five will be shortlisted, three will be placed and the last two will be placed on the tentative list.